This page centralizes the documentation resources for ABINIT ( e.g. pointers to Help Files ).
- - Guide for new users links to a file which gives a beginner's introduction to the use of the ABINIT package.
- - Help file for ABINIT links to a document which explains the i/o parameters and format needed for the main code (abinit) in the ABINIT package.
- - Input variables links to a html list of input variables used in abinit. There are also sub pages for the different utility programs provided in ABINIT.
- - Tutorials links to the tutorials which present all the important features of ABINIT, and the associated input files. This, along with the ABINIT Test input files, is an excellent source of example input files for your own work.
- - ABINIT Features an overview of the features implemented in the ABINIT package, grouped in different topics, for the beginner as well as more experienced user.
- - Acknowledgments provides a description of suggested acknowledgments and references to be inserted in scientific papers whose results have been obtained thanks to ABINIT. It discusses also briefly the problem of co-authorship.
- - Miscellaneous Documentation about the features of ABINIT, and in particular the theory and equations behind advanced features.